Financial Information, NDIS Plans & more
1. Do you have short term accommodation in your NDIS plan, if the answer is YES, we can help you plan the perfect holiday or respite experience now. Call us on 0401 573 935 or email us at email@example.com for a chat.
2. What other funding options do I have when seeking a Stay Away?
Do you have a long or short term goal in your NDIS plan for,
respite, a breakaway or spending independent time away from flatmates or family? If the answer is YES, you may be able to claim staff hours through your core supports. If you are not sure have a chat with your Support Coordinator.
What are OUT OF POCKET COSTS?
Out of pocket costs are anything that is not staffing hours.
Accommodation, food, activities, travel, spending money.
Talk to us today about how we can make those out of pocket costs cheaper. Including,
- $100 entertainment voucher
- Cheaper Sleepover rate
- No evening rates
- Free car travel when on holiday
- Choosing less expensive food options
- Searching accommodation deals
3. What if I don't need funding, what if I just need a companion?
You don't need to be connected with a plan or package you simply use your own finances. Stay Aways supports anyone who would like 24-hour support or a companion accompany them on holiday.
Can I fund my holiday/respite through the NDIS?
When Preparing your NDIS package you need to know what your goals are. This is the perfect opportunity to ask for a supported holiday or respite as one of your goals.
Be ready for your meeting by already having a quote and asking for Stay Aways to be part of your planned supports.
If you can prove that reasonable & necessary supports have been met, you can request your supported hours to be funded.
Supported Holidays or respite can assist you to improve your social skills and confidence while enjoying new experiences. Holidays/respite are all about participating and inclusion. We all know if our confidence soars, so do we!
Stay Aways uses the NDIS price guide as a base to calculate costs of supports while the participant pays for all out of pocket costs. We are happy to send you a quote with the breakdown of supported hours and the package costs.
If you have any other questions, please contact us for a no-pressure chat.